In our Previous Blog, we have discussed on what is hair transplant and how it is done. In today’s blog, we will share what happens after Hair transplant, Complications related to it as well as long-term outlook. We will also talk about best hair transplant clinic in Kolkata.
Exactly What Happens After a Hair Transplant?
It is highly likely that your scalp may sore and the patient may need to take medications such as,
- Analgesic medicines for pain relief.
- Anti-inflammatory medicines to keep swelling in check
- Antibiotics to reduce risk of infection
Usually, the majority of people can return to work several days after surgery.
Fall of transplanted Hair after Surgery
It is normal for the transplanted hair to fall out two to three weeks after the procedure. This paves the way for new hair to grow. About 60 percent new hair will grow seven to nine months after surgery.
Many doctors prescribe minoxidil or Propecia to improve growth of hair. These medicines also help to slow or stop future hair loss.
What Are the Main Complications Associated with a Hair Transplant?
There are not many side effects related to Hair transplant Surgery. Few minor side effects include
- temporary loss of the transplanted hair (called shock loss)
- swelling of the scalp
- a crust that forms on the areas of the scalp where hair was removed or implanted
- lack of sensation on the treated areas of the scalp
- inflammation or infection of the hair follicles (folliculitis)
People who have gone through hair transplant procedure will continue to grow hair in the transplanted areas. The quality of new hair may change depending on the following:
- how loose your scalp skin is
- hair caliber or quality
- hair curl
- the density of follicles in the transplanted zone
What’s the Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Kolkata?
Since Hair transplant is a complicated procedure, it needs a qualified surgeon to perform well. We at byebyebaldy.com with the guidance of renowned hair transplant surgeon Dr. Jayanta Saha offers you Best Hair Transplant in Kolkata.