Dr. Saha is a renowned Hair Transplant Surgeon with extensive experience in hair transplantation and cosmetic surgery. With a strong academic record and experience in hair transplantation, he has successfully treated many people. He has revolutionized hair loss treatment in Kolkata, with the help of all the modern hair transplant surgery techniques within the most affordable budget. He is trained in various types of cosmetic surgeries, like hair transplantation, rhinoplasty, breast surgery, liposuction, male and female aesthetic genital surgery etc.
Beyond that, he also takes keen interest in sharing his experience by writing articles on various health and treatment related issues.
Few of his publications are:-
- Adhikari S, Bandyopadhyay T, Saha J K. Anterior Tibial Artery Perforator Plus Flaps for Reconstruction of Post Burn Flexion Contractures of the Knee Joint. Ann Burns Fire Disasters. 2012 Jun 30;25(2):86-91.
- Adhikari S, Bandyopadhyay T, Saha J K. Combined Subcision, Autologous Fat Grafting and Microskin Grafting for unsightly facial scar in Fitzpatrick Skin Type V: A Case Report. ACES. Online First: 19 Jul, 2012.
- Adhikari S, Bandyopadhyay T, Sarkar T, Saha J K. Blast Injuries of the Hand: Patterns, Pathomechanics & Treatment. Journal of Emergencies, Trauma and Shock. 2013 ;6:1: 29-36.
- Use of Cadaveric Skin Allograft In Management Of Deep Burn Wounds: Our Experience: Sarkar A, Rakshit P, Majumdar B.K, Bain J, Adhya A, Saha J.K, Dewangan Y.K. International Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Sciences ISSN: 2277-2103 Vol. 3 (3) September-December, pp.186-188/Sarkar
1. Article in Bengali health magazine named ‘Arogya Katha’ ‘Aarogya Katha’ D.L.no.24 dt.12.02.2013.vol.1 issue 10 – December 2013
2. Article Published in Bengali Magazine named ‘Sapthahik Bortoman’.
3. Effect of intense pulsed light on immature burn scars: A clinical study.
• By Arindam Sarkar, Yatindra Kumar Dewangan, Jayanta Bain, Jayanta Kumar Saha, Pritha Rakshit, Krishnanand Dhruw, Sandip Kanti Basu, Bijay Kumar Majumdar.
• Department of Plastic Surgery, Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
• Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery:September-December 2014,vol: 47/Issue 3.